Directions map - Get directions - Google
From Junction 14 roundabout M1
- Follow sign for Milton Keynes but almost immediately take the outside lane ready to turn right.
- Take the 3rd exit off Northfield roundabout along Portway H5 (A509)
- Turn right at Pineham roundabout into Tongwell Street V11. Follow this for approximately half a mile.
- Turn left into Dansteed Way H4
- Take next left into Millington Gate
- Straight ahead at next roundabout
- Left along Milton Road following signs for Willen Village and passing Willen Church on the right. Willen Hospice is located just past the church on the right hand side, adjacent to The Hook.
Car parking is available at the Hospice although space is limited. There is additional space in Smabridge Walk (almost opposite the Hospice entrance)
Map of parking near Willen Hospice pdf
Please avoid parking in Milton Road as this causes an obstruction for emergency vehicles, delivery vehicles and local traffic.
From Central Milton Keynes.
Use 1 and 1B that serve Dansteed Way or route number 2 that serves Willen Local centre. However these servicess do require a short walk. For information and timetables please visit:
Milton Keynes Council Transport page (opens new window)
There are taxi firms throughout the city. Main taxi ranks are Milton Keynes Central station and at the Shopping Centre.
Nearest railway station is Milton Keynes Central on the West Coast mainline. Services connect with London (Euston), the Midlands (Rugby, Birmingham) and the North (Manchester, Preston, Carlisle and Glasgow). Services operated by Virgin and London Midland.