Play in a Syndicate
Why not have a bit of fun and play the Lottery with your work colleagues. Increase your chance of winning a prize and support a local good cause.
It's so easy to play…
- Just draw up a group of members (Each member must be 16 years or over)
- Decide how much each member wishes to pay per week (£1 per chance) and the percentage of any prize each member would be entitled to.
- Appoint a person to manage the group to whom any prize money will be paid. Responsibilities to include:
- collecting money on a monthly basis
- keeping a payment record for each member
- purchasing chances for the group
- distributing the winnings….
Agreeing to play...
Before you start playing it is best to draw up an agreement including the following:
- The date the agreement was drawn up
- A list of group members
- The Group Manager's name
- The amount each member will pay per draw and the corresponding %share of any prize.
- A statement of what happens if a member fails to pay on time.
- The agreement should be signed and dated by each group member and witnessed
- If the group changes, a new agreement should be drawn up
- Copies should be given to each member and the original kept in a safe place.
How to purchase your chances...
- Make a note of how many chances your group is playing each week.
- Complete a Lottery Application Form in the name of the Group Manager.
The form will ask you:
- How you want to pay; standing order, cheque, debit card.
- How many weeks you want to play for.
If you win!
We will automatically send a cheque to the Group Manager and the address provided on the Lottery Application Form. It is then down to the Group Manager to divide the winnings as per the Group Playing Agreement.
Playing in a syndicate increases your chance of winning!
For more information just call us on 01908 578256
NB It is an offence to gamble under the age of 16
If you would like further information or would like us to mail you an information pack please call the Willen Hospice Lottery Office on 01908 578256 or contact us
Read our Terms and Conditions here
Willen Hospice is a member of the Hospice Lotteries Association. Both organisations are committed to using Lotteries to fundraise in a responsible way, encourage responsible gambling and access to support if needed. The Responsible Gambling Trust and Gamcare provide support if required.
Responsible Gambling Trust:- www.responsiblegamblingtrust.org.uk T: +44 (0) 20 7287 1994 Gamcare:-www.gamcare.org.uk/
It is an offence to gamble under the age of 16