Time for Tea in the Community
Plans are underway for the much anticipated Time for Tea taking place during Hospice Care Week 9th to 15th October, to help raise vital funds for Willen Hospice. If you can’t hold a Time for Tea why not attend one out in the community?
We’ve got the details below of where and when Time for Teas are taking place.
- Monday 9th October, 3pm - 4.30pm at Chicheley Hall, Chicheley Rd, Newport Pagnell MK16 9JJ
Chicheley Hall is offering £5 from each afternoon tea bought to go towards our care. Advance booking is required - please call 01234 868650.
- Tuesday 10th October, 2.30pm – 4.30pm at Emberton Pavilion, Hulton Drive
A special afternoon of chatter whilst enjoying tea and cakes.
- Wednesday 11th October, 9am – 12pm at Stony Medical Centre, Market Square, Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes MK11 1YA
Stony Medical Centre is hosting a Time for Tea during their Flu Clinic.
- Thursday 12th October, 11am – 2pm at MK Snap Café, 20 Bourton Low, Walnut Tree, Milton Keynes MK7 7DE
MK Snap’s Café will be raising funds with their Time for Tea with afternoon teas on the menu all handmade and served by their learners. Spaces are limited and tables can be booked by calling 01908 690330 or email email@example.com
- Thursday 12th October, 12.30pm – 4.30pm at The Lowndes Arms, 4 High Street, Whaddon, Milton Keynes MK17 0NA
Head to The Lowndes Arms for their very Vintage Afternoon Tea with prosecco; for all details call 01908 608373
If you’re holding a Time for Tea let us know and we’ll support you the best we can. Call us on 01908 303072 or email firstname.lastname@example.org