48 Hour Relay Run for Willen - Powered by énergie Fitness Milton Keynes
We’ve teamed up with énergie Fitness to bring Milton Keynes together for our first ever virtual 48 Hour Relay Run.
Run in your garden, up and down the stairs, or around the living room!
The challenge is simple:
1. Choose a 20, 40, or 60 minute time slot during the 48 hours
2. Pass the virtual ‘baton’ to the next runner - we’ll email you a Zoom log in, and you join the conversation before and after your run.
4. Once registered, we'll send you an invite to a closed Facebook group so you can meet your fellow runners, share fundraising tips and bring the community together in a virtual and safe way.
Your sponsorship is crucial
It costs us £26,000 to fund just 48 hours of care at Willen Hospice and in the community.
Your fundraising will help us to continue providing compassionate care to patients with life-limiting illnesses, and at the end of their lives.
Who can take part
The run is open to everyone, from families with children aged 4+, Couch to 5Ks, gym bunnies or marathon runners.
• The relay will start at 8am on Friday 17 April, and end at 8am on Sunday 19 April.
• Entry costs £5 per 20 minute time slot. For example, 20 minutes = £5, 40 minutes = £10, and 60 minutes = £15
• We’d love it if you could film yourself taking part so we can create a video to celebrate everyone’s achievements.
We need you more than ever
Our Hospice staff are still working every day, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to provide compassionate end-of-life care and support for their families, in very challenging circumstances. Take part and support your local Hospice.
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
Government regulations must be followed at all times.
If you're not taking part, but want to support the event, you can donate here.
PRICE: £ 0.00
Thank you for your support