The Great Willen Cake Off
We invite you to join The Great Willen Cake Off in collaboration with local author and baking blogger, Alix Carey from My Kitchen Drawer.
Between Thurs 9 April – Mon 20 April, we challenge you to create your best bake, or get inventive with what you have in your cupboards. You can bake whatever you like - biscuits, cakes, pastries, sweet or savoury! It’s entirely up to you.
There are two categories: Children and Adults (16+)
It’s a great way to bring the household together and support your local Hospice. You can even bake with your loved ones over video chat.
Here’s what you have to do…
1. Register to take part and support our care. Make sure to choose the correct category.
2. Set up a fundraising page to get sponsorship – great if you’re a first time baker, or taking on a particularly complex showstopper. You'll be prompted to create a page when your register, but you can also set up a JustGiving page for Facebook Fundraiser. Whichever works best for you.
3. You'll be invited to our closed Facebook group to bring the community together and share tips and advice
When you've completed your bake send us….
1.Two photos of your masterpiece. One complete, and one cut in half so we can see the inner beauty of your bake!
2. Describe the smell and taste of your cake in three words
3. Name your bake and send us the recipe to be included in an exclusive Willen recipe e-book.
The photo and description of your bake will be uploaded to our Facebook page where it will be open to the public for voting. Alix will judge the three bakes with the top votes, and the winner will receive a special prize.
We need you more than ever
With our events and fundraising activities postponed, and our shops closed, we are set to face a huge funding gap this summer. Our Hospice staff are still working every day, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to provide compassionate end-of-life care and support for their families, in very challenging circumstances. Take part and support your local Hospice.
Please read our terms and conditions before taking part.
Government regulations must be followed at all times.PRICE: £ 0.00
Thank you for your support