The Pets Factor
Welcome to The Pets Factor, our very first virtual pet show! Show off your pooch's best smile, your laziest cat, or best imaginary pet!
There are five categories…
1. Willen’s Pet with the Best Smile (open to all ages)
2. Willen’s Laziest Pet (open to all ages)
3. Willen’s Silliest Pet (open to all ages)
4. Willen’s Cutest Pet (open to all ages)
5. Willen’s Best Imaginary Pet (under 14s only) – don’t have a pet? Get the kids drawing!
The overall winner will receive a watercolour painting of their entry by local artist, Su Gibbon, who is kindly supporting this event. The winners for each category will receive a virtual rosette, and will be celebrated on our Facebook page.
What you need to do...
1. Register to take part and support our care.
2. Choose a category. You can choose more than one at £5 per category.
3. Enter by sending a photo of your pet, along with the category you’ve chosen (a different photo for each category), and the name of your pet.
4. When you register, you'll receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to submit your entry. If you do not receive one please email firstname.lastname@example.org, but please check your junk inbox first.
The photo of your pet will be uploaded to our Facebook page where it will be open to the public for voting. Voting will be done by facebook ‘likes’ on each photo, and the winners will be announced once the contest has closed on Sunday 31 May 2020. The overall winner will be the photo with the most likes.
We need you more than ever
With our events and fundraising activities postponed, and our shops closed, we are set to face a huge funding gap this summer. Our Hospice staff are still working every day, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to provide compassionate end-of-life care and support for their families, in very challenging circumstances. Take part and support your local Hospice.
Government regulations must be followed at all times.PRICE: £ 0.00
Thank you for your support