Fundraising Resources

Thank you for fundraising for Willen Hospice! Here's how we can help...

Virtual Fundraising Pack

With many of our face to face fundraising events postponed, anything you can do to help us will be hugely appreciated! There are lots of ways to have fun as a team, or individually, and do your bit to raise vital funds for Willen Hospice. In our virtual fundraising pack, we have ideas of things you can do whilst still following government advice on social distancing. Feel free to adapt these suggestions and do your own thing.

Also take a look at our other downloadable resources below to help you get started.

Fill out the form below to let us know about your event and to request anything you need. You can also contact the team on 01908 303071 or email 

(Please read our Fundraising Guidelines below before starting).

Other fundraising resources

Fundraising Pack   -   Sponsorship Form   -   Kid's Money Box   -   Bunting Template

If you're working with us or hosting your own event to support us, we are happy for you to show a stamp on your posters, leaflets or social media posts. They're available here in
Blue or White


If you want to edit the PDFs online, then download them and open in Adobe, or print off and fill in the details. 

Bake Sale
Poster 1 Poster 2 Poster 3

Gig/live music
Poster 1  Poster 2  Poster 3

Quiz night
Poster 1  Poster 2  Poster 3

Plant Sale
Poster 1  Poster 2  Poster 3

Fundraising poster
Poster 1  Poster 2

Sponsorship poster
Poster 1  Poster 2

Fundraising Guidelines

Thank you for choosing Willen Hospice as your charity. We hugely appreciate your support.

Fundraising can get complicated at times so here are some guidelines to help make sure your activities are legal and following UK fundraising regulations.

• If you’re playing music and/or selling alcohol you will need a Temporary Event Notice - make sure you have the right licence. These cost £21 and you apply for them from your local council. You must submit your application at least 10 days before your event.

• If you’re holding a raffle you do not need a licence if the tickets are only being sold during the event. If you’re selling tickets in advance then it gets more complicated. Please read the ‘Running a Lottery’ leaflet, and if you need further advice please check the latest regulations with the Gambling
Commission at

• If you are collecting money in a tin or bucket on the street or in a public place (eg. local high streets, parks) you need a permit to do this from the local authority. You can collect on private land (eg Supermarkets, train stations, local companies) with the permission of the landowner.

 • When holding a bucket you can smile but cannot shake the bucket or ask for money

•  Buckets must be sealed and should clearly show the name of the charity

•  Your bucket collectors should remain stationary unless in a procession

•  Bucket collectors must be accompanied by an adult if under 18

• If you are holding a cake sale

•  In a public place you need a permit to do this from the local authority.

•  It is helpful to list the cake ingredients and especially the allergens

•  We recommend you follow basic Food Safety guidelines including refrigeration, wear gloves when handling food etc. You can find helpful information at

• Anyone handling food should not also handle cash

Online Form

Contact us about your event and/or order resources

Please note, items marked * are required.

Your details are safe with us! We will never share your details with a third party.

Thank You